Tuesday, November 10, 2020

From Elation to Frustration

Just last Saturday 75 million of us in the U.S. breathed a sigh of relief as Joe Biden and Kamala Harris won the 2020 Presidential Election fair and square. It reminded me of when the mentally ill person in the family home finally gets removed by the mental Health Police and everyone in the terrorized family sighs and let years of anxiety start to drain away. Today, 3 days later it feels to me like I am back in grade school and the school bully who hates to lose is terrorizing everyone who he played against in the game. He has his sycophant allies standing next to him, parroting every insane issuance from his demented mind/mouth. The mentally ill member is back at the door, figuring out ways to get back in. The devious mind of the manic is a formidable force. Anxiety returns. I return to praying, which is what I did when I was a kid living with a manic depressive shizophrenic who had my parents hynotized into believing she was really Ok and it would just take time, we should all wait it out. Please hurry January 20, when he is ushered out of our home for real, then I will breath and of course thank the benevolent universe with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment